Do you want to tell a woman how attractive she is without being too obvious or repetitive? This is the post you’ve been looking for.
It gets old telling a woman she’s sexy all the time.
Women are moved by what they hear, and if you want that flirtation between you two to get even better, you need to move beyond saying the same compliment all the time.
When you see that drop-dead gorgeous lady you’ve been crushing on and you’ve run out of words to describe her because she’s always finding new ways to blow your mind to bits, here are some extra words to turn to.
1. Tell her she’s seductive. After all, her very presence effortlessly draws you in, doesn’t it?
2. Tell her she’s enthralling. It’s not just her curves and smoking-hot body; there’s something about the whole package, the entirety of her femininity, that completely captivates your imagination.
3. Tell her she’s alluring if you sense her sexiness attracting and luring you to her. This is more interesting than simply stating that she is attractive. It adds another layer of meaning to it.
4. When the flirtation becomes intense and it is only a matter of time before you both seal the deal, refer to her as sensuous. Calling her this paints the picture that you do not find her sexy for the sake of finding her sexy. You find her sexy, and you’d probably go to great lengths to uncover that sexiness.
5. Describe her as fascinating. This is another word that indicates that she is sexy to you, and not just because of her attractive physical features. It’s more complicated than that.
6. Refer to her as ravishing. This foreshadows a sexiness that is at least three times as potent.
7. If her sexiness has you spellbound, call her charming. Enchanting also works well here. 8. If you need a more direct word to replace sexy, call her sultry.
9. Describe her as irresistible. The word speaks for itself, and she will understand that you are making an effort, but her sexiness is too strong and keeps drawing you back.